- Swimmers are welcome to come and swim at the club for four weeks without registering. After the four swims, swimmers must register with the Club for either a single season or for a 12-month period. Returning swimmers please pay your registration fees as soon as possible, New Swimmers fees must be paid after the swimmer has swum for 4 weeks. This is to ensure you are covered by insurance in case of an emergency. Failure to pay your fees will result in you not being able to swim until the fees are paid.
- Membership Types
- Swimming NSW recently introduced several new fee structures, 2 of which we have adopted.
- Club Membership
- This membership is a lower fee and is available for swimmers who are happy to just swim at PASC each week, take part in our Club Championships and our 2 carnivals during the year.
- Full Competitive Membership
- This membership is for swimmers who wish to swim in outside carnivals as well as swimming at PASC each week, take part in our Club Championships and our 2 carnivals during the year.
- Registrations Are Open Now for Summer 2023/24.
Season starts Saturday 7 October 2023
The swimming membership year runs from 1 October 2023 to 30 September 2024, and registrations for the upcoming 2023 – 2024 season will be open in SwimCentral on Monday 11 September 2023.
Our 2023 – 2024 season fees are as follows, (excluding processing fee):-
12 months – Club Swimmer – $155.00
12 months – Full Swimmer – $170.00
Single season – Club Swimmer – $140.00
Single season – Full Swimmer – $155.00
Second claim swimmer – $70.00
We are offering a $20.00 discount for current first claim members who renew their membership for 12months, before the 16 October 2023.
We as a committee recognise that increases to the cost of living have put a strain on a lot of household budgets so we have made the decision to keep our membership fees as low as possible.
Below is a breakdown of the membership fees:-
Swimming NSW / Swimming Australia – $79.00, MetSEA – $4.00, Club Component – $72.00 (12 months) / $57.00 (Single season)
Swimming NSW / Swimming Australia – $92.00, MetSEA – $4.00, Club Component – $74.00 (12 months) / $59.00 (Single season)
All registrations are purchased via Swim Central https://swimcentral.swimming.org.au Please refer to the “How to Register” document available on our website.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the club component charged goes back to our club members in the form of relay prizes, social events, presentations, and general expenditure incurred in weekly club operations (e.g. pool hire).
If you have any questions about the membership types or are experiencing financial difficulties, please reach out to David, Deb or Donna. Any discussions about financial difficulties will be kept confidential.
If you have any further queries regarding registrations, please email Donna Lane firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Kids Vouchers
Active Kids Vouchers can be used but can only be claimed when purchasing your membership fees. You will need to have your voucher details ready when purchasing your swimming membership.
Registrations will be open via Swim Central from 11-9-2023.
When registering online please carefully select your membership products to purchase in Swim Central. Cancelling orders for an incorrect purchase can take some time for Swim Central to return the funds.
If you have any further queries regarding registrations or are still unsure which is the correct membership to purchase? please email Donna Lane email@example.com before purchasing your membership.
Weekly Race Fees
Races will cost $2.00 per event.
Even if you are just trying us out, you have 4 weeks to pay registration fees, but the weekly race entry fees still must be paid each week. Race fees are paid at club on the day via eftpos.